– International scientific journal with international academic editorial board;
– Publisher: Geo-SEE Institute;
– Registered in National and university library “St. Clement of Ohrid” – Skopje with ISSN numbers for printed and electronic versions;
– Indexed in many international databases for calculating of Impact Factor
– All papers are indexed separately with own UDC number in National and university library “St. Clement of Ohrid” – Skopje.
– Reviewing: double blind peer review. Which means that both the reviewer and author/s identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors have to submit the Title Page containing the Authors details and Blinded Manuscript with no author details as 2 separate files.
– Periodical journal, with two issues within one year; Thematic issues are available also!
– Type of articles: scientific papers, professional papers, overviews, interviews, reviews, in memoriam, news for professional-scientific events and literature;
– Number of pages: maximum 15 pages per paper;
– Publication: hard copy version in 200copies, as well free & open accessible electronic version in journal web site;
– Official journal language: English;
– Language of articles: English. Tool for grammar checker: www.grammarly.com.
– Plagiarism checker: Turnitin; www.turnitin.com, maximal allowed similarity is 20%.
– Open access policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All papers published in this journal are made immediately available worldwide under an open-access license, which means that everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all published papers, and everyone is free to re-use the published materials if proper attribution is given, free of charge to all users and/or institutions.
– Copyright policy: Author/s agree to transfer the copyright of the paper to Micro Macro and Mezzo Geoinformation Journal and Geo-SEE Institute as publisher of the journal. The copyright includes the rights to publish papers in this journal. Geo-SEE Institute keep the rights to papers that have been published. Author/s are permitted to disseminate published paper by sharing the link of journals website. Author/s are allowed to use their works for any purposes deemed necessary without written permission from publisher (Geo-SEE Institute) with an acknowledgement of initial publication in this journal. Users will be licensed using papers from this web site accordingly to CC BY-SA license (Creative Commons Attribution-Share A like 4.0 International License) free of charge which allows to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially; and The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. The copyright transfer agreement can be download via this LINK!
– Ethics topics to be considered for publishing:
- Publication and authorship: The authors should use the correct list of references, while the multiple publishing a same research in more than one journal, plagiarism, and usage of a fraudulent data are forbidden.
- Author’s responsibilities: The authors should have significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the research, are obliged to provide retractions/corrections of mistakes, should ensure that they have written entirely original works, as well should provide the statement that all data in article are real and authentic.
- Peer review / responsibility of the reviewers: Judgments should be objective and confidentially, reviewers should have no conflict of interest with respect to the research and the authors, and reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
- Editorial responsibilities: The editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article, without conflict of interest with respect to articles they reject/accept, accepting a papers when reasonably certain, and preserving anonymity of reviewers.
- Publishing ethics issues: The authors, reviewers and editorial board should fully follow the guidelines for retracting articles, maintain the integrity of the academic record, preclude business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards, as well always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed. More information about publishing ethics is available from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) http://publicationethics.org , with the publication Ethics & Malpractice Statement (PEMs) rules and in the Cambridge Publishing Ethics for Academic Research https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/aop-file-manager/file/5b44807ace5b3fca0954531e/CUP-Research-Publishing-Ethics-Guidelines-2019.pdf